[Njtechdiv] Fw: Tech problem connecting to braille printer

Mario mrb620 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 22:43:08 UTC 2016

are you still using XP? you really shouldn't because it is not being
supported any longer by Microsoft and various manufacturers of
peripherals, such as an embosser, and software. if you're using a more
modern version like windows 7, 8.1 or 190, did you try the paralell card
under the newer OS?

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njtechdiv_nfbnet.org/jdegen16%40comc

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njtechdiv_nfbnet.org/mrb620%40hotmai