[Njtechdiv] Amazon Echo/Alexa Problem.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Oct 11 18:53:09 UTC 2016

Hello All:

I just gave my husband an Amazon Echo as an anniversary gift.  We’ve downloaded the Alexa apps to our IPhones, but in doing the setup for it, we cannot get past a screen where a picker button appears for selecting language.  We’ve done a one-finger double tap on the picker button and have tried flicking both up/down & left/right but cannot get a language to select.  Double tapping the continue button seems to do nothing either.

Can anyone advise have to how we can get through the setup?

Thanks in advance.

Eileen