[Njtechdiv] Net Neutrality

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 14:40:24 UTC 2017

Share this with people you know. This is a serious issue and if people
aren't aware, One day, All of a sudden, it'll be "Poof! What happened?"

Net neutrality is about keeping Internet users in the driver’s seat.

• It keeps big cable and phone companies from controlling what you can
see and do online.

• If we don’t stop them, cable and phone companies will be able to slow
down sites, or block them outright!

• And it doesn’t stop there. Big Internet providers would also be able
to force sites to pay special “prioritization” fees to reach us, or make
all of us to pay new fees to reach the sites we want. And we simply
can’t let that happen.

If we don't support the effort to promote net neutrality now, and the
big wigs get their way, customers, businesses and the economy will
suffer because innovation and productivity will be stifled.

WE MUST NOT LET THIS HAPPEN!

Send the letter to support Net Neutrality:
https://www.battleforthenet.com

Share this video to spread awareness:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZEw_6Y0hhU

for a more thorough explaination, check out:

Net Neutrality Explained - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p90McT24Z6w

and for a more in depth explaination:

Net Neutrality explained and why it matters. - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K88BU3kjZ-c

alternately, a Google search will find you more information if you want
to dig deeper into this issue.