[Njtechdiv] Question Regarding Difference Between Jaws 18.x & 2018?

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Fri Dec 8 15:49:59 UTC 2017

If you have an SMA, you can get 2018 right now.  I think you'll have to get it from their website.

JAWS isn't replacing any scanning software; they just added a bunch of OCR features to expand what they already had.  They make a camera that works with OpenBook, so they just expanded some of its functionality to JAWS also.