[Njtechdiv] Marking PC keys

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:22:33 UTC 2017

Tracy, you could get either bump dots (aka bump ons) or if you have
sensitivity issues, locator dots from maxiaids.com or
independentliving.com. the bump ons are basically half spherical bumps
and the locator dots are more cylindrical shaped. both are self adhesive
and come in different sizes, shapes and colors. either company may not
have all of the different colors, shapes or sizes.

you can also get at an arts and crafts supply store  like a Michael's
something like stick on gems so you can add a little bling to your
keyboard. :)

if you don't want to buy anything or you want something smaller, you
could use a braille label maker (like a dymo labeler for braille) and
make little braille stick ons.

the trick to stick whatever you get is to wipe the spot where you want
these bumps with a little iso propyl alcahol to clean the surphase.
rubbing alcahol is actually contaminated and will probably work but will
eventually dry the adhesive and the bump or whatever will fall off.