[Njtechdiv] Fw: adding up dates to my i pad problem

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 16:21:47 UTC 2017

From: Lester Cameron via Njtechdiv
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 10:03 AM
To: njtec
Cc: Lester Cameron
Subject: [Njtechdiv] adding up dates to my i pad problem

hello tecks   problem with spelling in my I pad
I am not sure of what new up dates did this to my I pad
tuesday the 20th  I up dated  my I pad and wednesday 21st I used my I pad
for spelling some words   and it did this then I asked it to spell a word
it gave me four words  that mean the same but are spelled different and also
gave me the definition of each word.
but it would not spell the word
so I called apple hot line and the man told me that apple is working on the
problem
he has a work aroun for this problem
to do antill  they get a fix
this is a work around
for the people that use series for spelling words you may have to do this
turn off voice over so series   can just spell the word
if you leave voice over on it will give you three or more words that mean
the same but are spelled different and also will give you the definition of
the  word
this happen in my I pad it may not do it in yours
jane and I talked about this problem

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/njtechdiv_nfbnet.org/jdegen16%40comcast.net