[Njtechdiv] FW: Video Description

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Jul 15 15:11:46 UTC 2017

Hi David,

I recently, through my cable provider which is Verizon, got the Text to Speech option working on my TV. Its great, however, the option for on-demand watching doesn’t work when I go into the menu system to try and bring up previously aired programs I want to watch and have missed for one reason or another.

By any chance, under these FCC rulings and laws do you know if providers were supposed to make the on-demand option accessible? On Demand does come with my basic family plan and I’d like to be able to use it but can’t. I’ve called Verizon and have had tech help that has gone no where.

Thanks for any info you might know.

Eileen