[Njtechdiv] Google Has Finally Killed the CAPTCHA

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 18 16:55:54 UTC 2017

Good for you
Let us know what he says
Should be accessible for all

-----Original Message-----
From: Tracy Carcione via Njtechdiv
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2017 12:47 PM
To: 'New Jersey Technology Division List'
Cc: Tracy Carcione
Subject: Re: [Njtechdiv] Google Has Finally Killed the CAPTCHA

My congressional representative, Congressman Gottheimer, has one of those
"I'm not a robot" captchas on his website, and it might as well say "I'm not
a robot or a blind person".  It's interesting that it's analyzing my
clicking.  I wonder if it's expecting actual mouse clicking, which is never
going to happen with me.  I'm extremely annoyed that I can't contact my
congressman through his contact form, and I'm going to call and complain.