[Njtechdiv] Google Has Finally Killed the CAPTCHA

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 18 18:48:01 UTC 2017

Tracy, I accidentally deleted your post, and not to discourage you from
doing what you intend to do, but...

  you said you won't check that check box, well, here's what happens.

if you're implying it's not accessible or possible, check it out.
if you're having a time trying to email Gottheimer, or anyone else
contacting their congressperson,  because of that pesky checkbox, well
what you do is enter your zip code and the 4 digit postal code (I think
that's what the 4 digit code is?) and press the space bar to check the
"I'm not a robot" check box, you then should find the CAPTCHA and an
audio challenge, press space bar on the link and then space bar on the
play button. some numbers, you may get 5 or more,  ar announced quite
clearly enough to understand what they are. type in the numbers in the
appropriate edit field and space bar on the verify button. you then
should get a message that you're verified, and should now find a submit
button. press space bar on the submit button and you get to choose and
fill in the required info like your name, email address and other info
including your message. when done, you should still have a submit
button. activate it and your email should be sent if you filled in all
of the required info. if not, I don't know if all of the required fields
go blank or the info is retained.

I used Firefox and Internet Explorer. I don't know if Google Chrome will
work (or behave).

incidentally, he also is my congressman. :)