[Njtechdiv] Android feedback

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:18:42 UTC 2017

hoping someone can help,

someone I know is having a problem with her Android phone. while she is
talking, her sentences are fading in and out, and when
her voice fades out, it vaguely sounds like what she said is muffled.
and as she continues to talk, the problem gets worse.

at first, I thought the speaker phone is picking up what she is saying
and then the phone is trying to squelch the feedback, but she says that
her speaker phone is off.

I think Android cell phones have a separate microphone; that in this
case might still be on? could this be the culprit causing the muffled
feedback? or would it be something else? what else could it be?

BTW, she did try to have a conference call with two parties a week
before she called me with the problem.