[Njtechdiv] Writing my congressman

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 24 11:31:09 UTC 2017

I was finally able to get past the captcha on my congressman's webpage and
write to him.  It was excruciating, but I did it.  I had to use my office
computer instead of my home PC.  Then, I had to answer the audio challenge
several times, and there were several times when it didn't see what I had
written in the box for the captcha numbers, even though I was in forms mode
and Jaws was saying the numbers I was typing.  But I finally got through it,
though it took about half an hour instead of the few minutes it should have.
Really, contacting my representative shouldn't be such a miserable
experience.

Thanks, Mario, for your advice and assistance.