[Njtechdiv] not sure it it is a jaws or windows problem

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:22:56 UTC 2017

so it's clear. from what I understand, if you make a mistake while you
are typing a reply or forward, you press the backspace, but instead of
hearing the letter you backspaced, you just get a bong, am I right? that
bong is not coming from JAWS.

does the sighted person see any error or any other message when you get
the bong?

is there any other programs running besides JAWS and Windows Live Mail?