[Njtechdiv] Fw: Twitter

Janie Degenshein jdegen16 at comcast.net
Thu May 4 15:42:45 UTC 2017

can anyone assist Dom with this?

From: Dominick
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2017 10:59 AM
To: jdegen16 at comcast.net
Subject: Twitter

Jane

I was hoping that you could get this out to the technology membership to see
if anybody could help me please. I currently use Twitter on my phone, but
with my new position writing articles for a couple different websites I need
to figure out how to use Twitter on my laptop. I was trying to do this
yesterday with my accessible technology instructor and we both had
difficulty figuring it out as we could not figure out the shortcuts or
anything. I was wondering if anybody in our group uses Twitter on their
laptop instead of their smart phone and if they would be able to give me
instructions on how to do this. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you very much. And I have a laptop with windows 10.

. Dominick
Due to my use of dictation, please excuse any errors in grammar/spelling or
lack of brevity. Thank you.