[Njtechdiv] Member needs assistance with Twitter on his laptop

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 16:14:26 UTC 2017

Greetings to all,

The below message is from Dominick Petrillo. He needs assistance with
Twitter on his laptop. If you can assist, please contact him directly off
list.

The message follows after my signature.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey

Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC

Treasurer & Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey

Member, National Federation of the Blind (NFB) Blind Users Innovating &
Leading Design (BUILD) Team

609-953-6988

 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"

      -Vince Papale

***