[Njtechdiv] need help with open book nine

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Thu May 18 23:17:19 UTC 2017

hello and hi this is Mr Lester
I have a question about open book nine
o k here is what I am asking for
I am copying five pages
Each page is one  page after I copy all five pages open book will not let me copy all five at one time  and put them in to a new email I have to do it like this
I go back to a new email for one page now I have to go back to open book nine for the next page now back to the new email ontill the five pages  are done
after all   the pages are in the new email I can copy it all as a document
Using control A and control C this is for open book and new email
What I am asking is how do II copy all five at one time in open book
thanks for any help
from the desk of Mr lester cameron
remember life is what it is
it is what you do with it that matters