[Njtechdiv] State convention

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Wed Nov 8 00:43:44 UTC 2017

Great news. I am coming to convention! I will arrive sometime on Friday. We will leave Thursday after school, stay at a hotel Thursday night, and set out bright and early on Friday to get to the convention. We realized that this week was the convention and I am also off school Friday, so we made it work. This may be my last NJ state convention for a few years, since I will be attending LCB and then college after I graduate high school this year. I can’t wait to see everyone!