[Njtechdiv] State convention

Mary Jo Partyka choirnfb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 02:36:32 UTC 2017

Hi, Mikayla,

It will be great to see you.  Perhaps at some time we can talk about Braille.  I’m interested to know whether North Carolina (I think that’s where you live) has a Braille division and what they do.  I’m really trying to drum up our division so we can provide more services to more people.

Mary Jo Partyka
choirnfb at gmail.com