[Njtechdiv] Uber

Richard Fox richardfox1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 8 18:07:39 UTC 2017

Hi Tracy,

When I'm ordering from home, I don't tell them, because I live on a quiet
street. However, when a car does pull up, I ask the driver his/her name to
make sure I'm not hopping into the wrong car.

When I'm ordering from a public place, and there's nobody there to help me
visually, I either call or text the driver to tell them I'm blind. I'm
explicit in telling them that, since I won't see them, they need to tell me
when they've arrived. Otherwise, I won't know.

Rick fox