[Njtechdiv] moving on to using JAWS or NVDA

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 23 16:53:49 UTC 2017

note that the address below is intentionally broken in two places (after
the two periods) to prevent the ATP service on my Hotmail account from
reformatting the address if it were left as an unbroken address. If I
were to leave the address unbroken the address would have been
reformatted to an address that might be confusing and not work. sorry
for any inconvenience. if you don't know how to fix it, let me know and
I'll call you.

from the Mystic Access team:
Friendly Reminder... Learn to Successfully Transition from Window-Eyes
with this Informative and Affordable Teleclass Series

For three days beginning Tuesday, November 28, Chris will be teaching a
class series showing you just how easy it can be to transition from
Window-Eyes to either JAWS or NVDA. The fact is, you probably already
know more than you realize, and just need a few more tips and tools to
help make the transition experience an easier one.

For over three hours of material and at only $29, this series offers you
many tips and tricks that you can use well into the future. Can't attend
a class
live? All class sessions will be recorded so that you can review the
material any time. Please click here  to learn all the details and to
register for your spot.
https://www.
mysticaccess.
com/product/from-window-eyes-to-the-future-transitioning-from-the-window-eyes-screen-reader-to-jaws-or-nvda/

You may also register by calling us at (716) 543-3323 and pressing one
at the menu.