[Njtechdiv] about jaws 18

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Sun Oct 1 21:15:09 UTC 2017

Can you be a bit more specific?  When you press the delete key, what are you wanting to happen?  Are you wanting JAWS to actually say the word "delete," or are you wanting JAWS to tell you what's being deleted?  Or something else entirely?  Also, as a general rule of thumb, ensure windows are maximized with ALT+SPACE, followed by X.  This sometimes clears up unexpected issues.

Thanks for clarification.