[Njtechdiv] Web Browsers?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Oct 9 16:57:27 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I want to switch to a new web browser from Internet Explorer which is no longer supported by MS and that often works poorly when I’m in the middle of trying to use it. I’ve downloaded both Mazzilla fireFox that I know how to use on a very limited basis and struggle to do a lot with it, and I also downloaded Google Chrome, but am stumped on how to set it up. And finally there is MicroSoft Edge which I thought was said to now be working with Jaws, but I tried it last night and could not figure out what to do while using the PC cursor.  So, I have 2 questions.

First, which web browser works best with Jaws 18.x?

Second, is the set up easy when switching over to whatever web browser is the answer to question #1? Any suggestions or helpful information is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Eileen