[Njtechdiv] Help getting Old Google Mail

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 10:14:38 UTC 2017

Hello Mrs. Partyka,

In Google Mail, you will see the amount of email you have your inbox i.e.
e.g. (1-100 of 32000) if you try to click that it will say Newest or
Oldest, click oldest and that will show your first e-mail in Google Mail.
You can also just Search Google Mail for the sender if you remember the
sender's name or e-mail address.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to call or e-mail me.

James Hulme
908-868-2836 (Mobile)
jim.hulme at gmail.com