[Njtechdiv] Holder for IPhone?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Oct 20 20:16:30 UTC 2017

Hi All,

A few years back the Tech Div had a person on a call who sold a holder or platform for the IPhone that would allow centering of the phone over a document while scanning.

I am helping a friend’s elderly mom who is losing her sight. She will be getting an IPhone so she can use it for processing paperwork. I think that the phone holder would be helpful for her, but for the life of me, I cannot remember what the thing was called. Does anyone have contact or product information on it? For that matter, does anyone remember what it was called?

Thanks.

Eileen