[Njtechdiv] Playing an M4A file

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:12:17 UTC 2018

you can use an online service to convert the m4a to an mp3 by going to
convertfiles.com. upload the file, choose to convert to the mp3 format,
and begin the conversion process. I encourage you to read thru the
questions and answers that are already displaied to get an idea on what
to do. good luck.

if you run into a problem, do send a post about it.