[Njtechdiv] newsline on alexa, it works.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 19:10:24 UTC 2018

Hi list in case you haven’t heard the presidential release yet it was announced that alexa NFB newsline is live.  To enable it go to the skills page and search for NFB NFB newsline.  Once you have it enabled you ask it open “national federation. It will then say that you can ask me to log in. when you say log in it will ask you for your six digit ID and security code which you give verbally.  It’s a snap after that all you do is say, alexa, ask national federation to read…  so for example just now I asked it to read in my newspaper. It read the digest section. When you want to skip an article or section just say, alexa, read next article.  Jane, would you like me to demo it next meeting?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10