[Njtechdiv] about windows ten and out look from Lester

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Dec 22 14:43:14 UTC 2018

Hi Lester.

Happy holidays to you, too!

I have Windows 7, but I bet the process is the same.

Hit the start key, which is also called the Windows key.  It will land you on the search dialog.

Arrow up to All Programs.  Right arrow to open that.

Arrow down to Outlook.

Hit the applications key, which is to the right of the spacebar, just past the alt key.  Or you can do the Jaws right mouse click.

This will open the context menu.

Arrow down to “Send to”.  Right arrow on that.

Down arrow until you come to “send to Desktop (create shortcut).  Hit enter, and there you go.

Hope that’s what you wanted to know.

Tracy