[Njtechdiv] Captcha

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Wed Feb 14 22:02:12 UTC 2018

I have good results with Chrome, both on the Mac and on Windows.  EDGE is really annoying, and the latest Firefox is also a nightmare.

I find, though, that these new CAPTCHAs typically try and track mouse and keyboard movements to determine if you're a "robot" or not.  Since blind people typically only use the keyboard, this can confuse them, and is a major reason why extra CAPTCHAs pop up, especially for keyboard users.