[Njtechdiv] radio show relaunch.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 21:37:16 UTC 2018

Hi joe, also posting to the tech division. Please post to NFBNJ list. Hello fello federationists and music nuts. After a very tough repair of my computer where I had to wipe the drive, I have started getting a music library back together. I still have more music to rip back on to my machine, but I have enough material to where I can do a show again. So starting at 9:00 A.M. tune into out of sight net radio for the return of the rock and soul review. You can listen online on www.out-of-sight.net/radio and you can also listen on your victor reader stream since we are on the otunes database. We are now also on tunein radio for your iPhone or for your echo or dot.  Just tell alexa to play out of sight net radio.  Remember don’t say out of sight dot net or you’rconfuse alexa.  Requests  can also be made at radio at out-of-sight.net.  In fact I’d say there is at least one show better than mine. The Tuesday morning best of british with pete h is I think the best  shows on the station. In fact the one day I’m not on is I think our best one day lineup.  My show is Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 9:00 a.m. and I conduct Sunday services in the church of rock and soul at 2:00 P.M.  log on to  the sight and check out our weekly schedule.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10