[Njtechdiv] help with facebook for angela perone

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Wed Jan 17 01:04:56 UTC 2018

Hi,
Yes, m.facebook.com <http://m.facebook.com/> (short for mobile) is a much better experience on a computer.  The full Facebook site is somewhat workable, but generally a complete mess.  You can even use the Messenger/Chat functions on the Mobile version with no problem.

If you're using iOS, the app generally should work well with VoiceOver.  I have no experience with Android, sorry to say.