[Njtechdiv] Looking for Information On Orcam Glasses.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Jan 17 21:33:57 UTC 2018

Thanks, Jane. My friend was under the impression that the OrCam glasses cost $4,500! I’ll give him a call and see what they are about. Is this guy just a salesman, or does he own the distributorship - I like to be clear about whom I’m dealing with when I call some of these people.

Thanks again.

Eileen