[Njtechdiv] lazer assisted mobility

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 17:30:33 UTC 2018

Hi All,

I called C-Tech to ask if they had the Dintechs smart DT cane. They asked me for the link since they did not know about it. After sending them the link the response was “If you read it carefully you are just donating towards the construction you cannot yet buy this cane” So, since it is not an American company or organization I’d be careful about giving any money or credit card info. I read the info on Dintechs’ web site and did not see anything about making donations, so am not certain where C-Tech found that, but I’ve delt with C-tech for many years and believe them to be a reputable & reliable company.

If anyone knows differently about this cane, then I would like to know more about it.

Eileen