[Njtechdiv] this is a question about windows ten mail

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 25 17:44:19 UTC 2018

hi Lester, why do you ask, are you having a problem trying to do
something? if you're just wanting to read or send email, I would stay
with using WLM because it is a very simple and clean user interface. on
the other side of the coin, Outlook is a Personal Information Management
program that includes emailing and a whole lot of other functionality
that I think would be overkill for your needs. plus you can't beet the
price of Windows Live Mail as compared to wow.

I've heard that WLM is similar to Outlook, and either one has it's
strengths and weaknesses, but I think Outlook has a steeper learning
curve in the beginning as opposed to the intuitiveness of WLM's user
interface after installing it. others may say otherwise and offer other
opinions, but I have given my 2 cents about your question.