[Njtechdiv] Youtube to MP3 converter

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Sun May 13 22:56:05 UTC 2018

Tracy, Janie and others,
for another suggestion, also consider Pontes Media Downloader:
http://www.pontes.ro/en/scripts/

it's free and is as quick as it can be depending on the computer's
capabilities and the bandwidth (speeds) of the connection to the
Internet. it's free and accessible with JAWS and I would imagine also
with NVDA and Narrator. choose (or not) to convert the video after it's
been downloaded.