[Njtechdiv] question about wireless headsets.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 07:54:55 UTC 2018

Hi list, ken here.  Have a Plantronics headset that is very very good.  Have had it for a few years now and it’s the best headset I’ve ever had.  Now for some reason it’s not charging. I have plugged it into the computer and into a phone charger with no success. Have let it sit for long periods to rest and it still isn’t charging. Can I replace the cord that charges it without having to replace the whole thing. The headset works fine if charged.  So am pretty sure it’s not the headset. It’s a small cord with two plugs on it one can go into a port on a computer to charge it and one can go into the headset itself. The little memory stick is recognized by the computer, when it is pluged in the speaker mute as it saying Okay you’ve got the headset ready for use.  Any thoughts?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent from Mail for Windows 10