[Njtechdiv] bluetooth keyboard

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at sero.email
Sat Sep 1 19:07:58 UTC 2018

Hi List,

I have a logitech keys to go  bluetooth keyboard Ibought from apple in
January 2016. I was told it was out of date and then another person
from apple told me that maybe it could be updated. Does anyone know if
this is possible?

Also, if this is not possible, do you know about the bluetooth keyboard
Amazon sells that I can use with my iphone? Is it  small enough to put
into a purse or packpack? I do not mind if it is real flat like my
Logitech keyboard. Thanks in advance for  your help.

Regarding the post about the Be MY Eyes specialized help--it sounds
good. I have used Be My Eyes many times and at all times of the day and
night but I have never used specialized help yet.

Best,
Georgia