[Njtechdiv] Orbit Reader review

Optonline guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Mon Sep 10 16:53:05 UTC 2018

One of the interesting things about this product is that the Braille cells don't press down, unlike every other product I've ever seen. This is great for people with neuropathy. It feels like Braille signage to me. According to a representative from APH, the cells also don't require periodic cleaning, also unlike every other product I've ever used. The lack of cursor routing keys is the only thing preventing me from buying one myself. I use them all the time on other displays, and not having them would be a serious hindrance to me.

Sent from my iPhone