[Njtechdiv] Orbit Reader review

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at sero.email
Tue Sep 11 03:30:48 UTC 2018

Hi tracy,

Thanks for the review of the Orbit reader.  it sounds like a pretty
nice device for the price. I rarely use  all those features on more
complex notetakers. It sounds like some of the bugs it had at first are
fixed. I had an orbit when they first came out but a couple of cells
had dots that did not work so the printing House let me send it back
and refunded my money.
I am  waiting to hear what is to become of the Braillle Me from India.
National Braille Press is selling it. I have never seen one yet but
there is a  review on the Mystic Access web site that one can download.

For now, I just use my old braille notes. Things are changing so fast
with braille devices. The Universityh of Michigan is  working on a
Braille tablet and then there is the Blindtab that was recently posted
to this list.

Thanks again.

Georgia