[Njtechdiv] I pad question from lester

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Tue Apr 2 15:53:24 UTC 2019

Hello its me lester
It’s a I pad question
after u read it maybe we can talk on the phone about it please
It may b a little long but it may be under stood bedder
I go to a friend house with my I  pad and she lives in a five story houseing on the first floor  and I can’t get series  to work
I go to three other peoples  home no problem
Yes I checked if it was working it was
because hers was working fineI walked to all the windows no good
This is the question does the I pad have a toggle to change this
because I came home and it worked fine
yes it works at the other homes no problems
do I need a sited person to hand put her wifi  in to my I pad  before series  will work
Yes I did all things to get her to work
I called her carrier no problem
called apple and she to scroll down for the wifi  no good because I did not have series
she could not tell me why it would not work  she had me do lots of things no good
please any Ideas   help
>From Lester and Lady Loreli
from the desk of Mr lester cameron
remember life is what it is