[NJTechDiv] Orbit Reader 20

Brian Mackey bmackey88 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 20:45:33 UTC 2019

Greetings to all,

I put my name down to consider getting the Orbit Reader 20, but I am still
on the fence. Has anyone on this list used the Orbit Reader 20? If yes, what
pros and cons can you tell me when you used it? The reduced price of $549 is
only available until August 15, so I need to decide soon. Any input would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Brian A. Mackey

Brian A. Mackey
Owner, Mackey Enterprises, LLC
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey, Delaware,
Pennsylvania, Nevada, Iowa, & Illinois
Webmaster, National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
Member, NFB Blind Users Innovating & Leading Design (BUILD) Team
609-680-8488
 <mailto:Bmackey88 at gmail.com> Bmackey88 at gmail.com
 <http://www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com/> www.mackeyenterprisesllc.com

"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make
those dreams come true"
      -Vince Papale