[NJTechDiv] Mystery app demanding password

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat Aug 10 14:58:21 UTC 2019

Over the last couple days, a dialog keeps popping up on my iPhone,
apparently at random, demanding my password.  I have no idea what it is, so
I don't know what password it wants, or even if it's something that should
have my password.  It just says "Password required" and my email address.

I tried powering down my phone for a while, but that didn't stop it
happening.

Any ideas how I can figure out what this is and what it wants?  There are no
open apps on the app switcher.