[NJTechDiv] change note pad to windows

Laurie Neidhart laurieneidhart at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 22:47:09 UTC 2019

I just wanna thank you very much for sending me this email because I know it’s going to be done and have a great day and I think will support systems thank you very much and I have a code for thank you but I’m going to type in10q when you say thank you very fast it sounds like thank you with a bit of an accent

Sent from my iPod