[NJTechDiv] FlexTalk for Kurzweil?

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 06:36:22 UTC 2019

With the formation of Kurzweil Educational Systems in 1996, that mission
flourished and expanded. "The first version of Kurzweil 1000 was probably
the first reading program to ship with its own software speech, FlexTalk,"
recalls Stephen Baum, the chief technology officer who has been at the
center of developing most of the company's products since the mid-1980s.
"It also had a great OCR engine, ExperVision, which brought really great
accuracy."

Ray Kurzweil product flextalkhistoryinfo <https://www.afb.org/aw/4/2/14856>

Merry Christmas 2019 and Happy New Year 2020!!!!

James Hulme
Board Member of Stafford Lions Club
Member of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey At-Large Chapter,
South Jersey Shore Chapter, and Technology Division
Member of State of New Jersey Department of Human Services New Jersey
Commission of the Blind and Visually Impaired
1 Lookout Avenue
Barnegat, New Jersey 08005-1367
609-660-0699 (H)
908-868-2836 (M)