[Njtechdiv] China has come up with a tactile way to display pictures

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Feb 4 18:10:30 UTC 2019

Kevin, Thanks for passing this along. I’ve been hoping for something that will display & allow a blind person to work with graphics in PDF documents. Since many knitting patterns display stitches/designs as charts all those patterns are impossible for blind people to work with. A few years back there were blurbs going out about a raised drawing or braille device that would do it, but the developer told me it could not handle PDF’s.

Eileen