[Njtechdiv] In windows ten stopping it talking

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 10:55:35 UTC 2019

Hello it's Lester
I called Microsoft  and I got rob and he ask me to share  screen
He said I see your problem
He said go to  settings  and he did it and didn't tell me how he did it but
he change the pop ups
He did say you can set how you would like to be notified as your new emails
come in
so I have it say   new notification
you can set it your way lots of choices