[Njtechdiv] Setting A File Association for DBT?

Andy guitarwizandy at optonline.net
Sat Feb 23 19:07:33 UTC 2019

I found an article that may be helpful.
Try this:
In File Explorer, right-click (i.e. press applications, or SHIFT+F10) on a file whose default program you want to change. Select Open With > Choose Another App.
Check the box that says “Always use this app to open .[file extension] files.” If the program you want to use is displayed, select it and click OK.
If the program isn’t listed, scroll down and click on More Apps. If it *still* isn’t listed, scroll down and click on “Look for another app on this PC”.
That will open a dialog box that will let you drill down to find the .exe file for the application you want to make the default.