[Njtechdiv] removing a word in a email that repeats

Lester Cameron underdogmj at comcast.net
Wed Jan 2 21:50:26 UTC 2019

Hi and happy new year
this is my question
I have two people sending out emails with the word greater before the next paragrath starts before the next sentence startss
I would like to send them a email telling them how to stop it please
I had that on my computer and I was told how to stop that but that was ten years ago
Here  is a santle of what I mean
> When I was sighted, I had a meter that was the length and width of a pen. I
> loved that one because it was so inconspicuous. When I first became blind, I
> had this giant one that came in an even bigger carrying case. It was so big
> and clunky. I was glad when Prodigy came out and it was so streamlined and
> small. In fact, the first Prodigy meter was thinner than the current
> version.

from the desk of Mr lester cameron
remember life is what it is
it is what you do with it that matters