[Njtechdiv] some homework for echo users.

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Jan 3 16:20:27 UTC 2019

Hi tech division, ken here.  Got a bit of an assignment for anyhone who has an echo.  I know there are many games to play on the echo against alexa, but I’m looking into what games I can run on a voicechat on out of sight.  If anyone in the division has played games on you’re a lady, I’m interested in any games that multiplayer ability is available.  Somethink like when in a trivia game and alexa asks a question I can then unkey my mic and let a person answer questions. Also can I ask alexa to list such games and describe them without playing them.  I think the version of trivial pursuit is multiplayer. Any feedback would be helpful.  Thanks.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10