[Njtechdiv] removing a word in a email that repeats

Mario Brusco mrb620 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 17:09:24 UTC 2019

I agree, very annoying! these things were implemented for sighted users
who had difficulty keeping track of a conversation via email, and in my
opinion should be phased out. anyway...

to give you an idea, in what ever method they're using (email client or
a web interface), there should be a setting to disable some kind of
automatic prefixing when composing a reply to or the sending of a
forward of an email. to giv more tailored steps, I'd or the other savvy
users on this list would have to know how your friends are sending
email. and if they're using a client like Outlook, what version is being
used.