[NJTechDiv] Windows 10 mail

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jul 28 13:04:39 UTC 2019

Is anyone using Windows 10 mail with Jaws?  I am finding it extremely annoying.  I am using the latest version of Jaws.
Sometimes, when I hit enter on a message, it reads it.  Sometimes, it puts me in a place with a lot of http’s, but no meaningful text.  Sometimes it reads parts of the message and skips other parts.  And, if I hit enter on a link, sometimes it goes to the webpage, and sometimes I have to hit enter again, and again.  And, lastly, sometimes I delete a lot of messages, but, when I use another PC with good old Outlook, those messages are still there.
I had imagined being able to use my new Windows 10 laptop to read and manage my email, among other things, but, so far, it’s not working out so well.
Any hints, or other email program suggestions, would be welcome.  I’m not interested in changing my email to another provider though.
Tracy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10