[Njtechdiv] status of radio show in limbo

ken lawrence kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Sat Jun 15 20:58:17 UTC 2019

Hi tech division should let you all know that the out of sight radio station is still active but as of yesterday the stream licensing service is gone.  I’m still waiting to hear should I do my hsow for tonight.  I have put two calls into our station manager and am waiting.  The automator was still going just now with I checked.  The only major change otherwise is that if you click the option that says listen on the web it won’t work, because that was the stream licensing player.  The didn’t tell us anything this all happened without warning.  Will keep division updated.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10